Always Mum is a new innovative program at Lou's Place where we support and actively assist women who currently have children in Out of Home Care and are seeking to re-establish or improve their relationships with their children.
The Always Mum program includes:
- 7 week Parenting Education sessions;
- Legal education and advice from Women's Legal Service NSW;
- Case management support and advocacy;
- Assistance dealing with Family and Community Services; and
- Connecting with your Children with an opportunity to record a story for children and a professional photograph of mum to share with kids (both optional).
Always Mum will now run on a regular basis at Lou's.
If you have children or grand-children in foster care and wish to find out more or register call Nicole on 9358 4553 or email